It's that time of year again: Spring Convocation began with the Faculty of Agriculture ceremony on Friday, May 8 and continues May 25-30 in Halifax. Congrats to all of Dal's newest graduates as they set out to make their mark on the world!
Twice each year, at Spring and Fall Convocation, Dalhousie publishes a Convocation Keepsake with profiles of some of our stellar graduates. We also publish these profiles here on Dal News. For more information (including live webcasts), visit the Convocation website.
- Agriculture: Owen Johnstone
- Architecture and Planning: Daniel Bryce
- Arts and Social Sciences: Brittany Humphries
- Computer Science: Sarah Morash
- Dentistry: Amanda Lee
- Engineering: Rob Ironside
- Graduate Studies: Jillian Rourke
- Health Professions: Ateka Yaghoubi
- Law: Kevin Fernandes
- Management: Xinyu (Lokiy) Wang
- Medicine: Luke Richardson
- Science: Emre Fertan
comments powered by Disqus