Niklas Rademacher is this week’s Dalhousie University male athlete of the week. Mr. Rademacher led the men’s volleyball team to a four match sweep at the interlock tournament in Sherbrooke over the weekend. His stats for the four matches were:
- vs #4 Laval: 5 GP; 28 kills, 17 digs, 1 ace, 3 blocks; 32 points
- vs McGill: 2 GP; 7 kills, 3 digs, 1 block; 8 points
- vs Sherbrooke: 4 GP; 16 kills, 3 aces, 8 digs, 1 block; 20 points
- vs Montreal: 5 GP; 11 kills, 6 digs, 6 blocks; 17 points
- totals: 16 GP; 62 kills, 29 digs, 4 aces, 11 blocks; 77 points
He led the Tigers in points for the weekend and helped improve their league record to 7-1 (overall 11-3). Mr. Rademacher is a fourth-year management student from Bocholt, Germany.
Alix Bryant is this week’s Dalhousie University female athlete of the week. The Tigers had strong performances at the 7th annual Fall Classic at CFB Gagetown in Oromocto, N.B. Included in this group was Ms. Bryant who, in her first competition as a Tiger, took the weight throw Dal record with a 13.02-metre performance, bettering Lindsay Jones' previous record of 12.47 metres. Ms. Bryant is studying architecture at Dalhousie.
comments powered by Disqus