» Go to news main
Graph Ramsay Theory AIM Workshop
This workshop, sponsored by AIM and the NSF, will be devoted to graph Ramsey theory. The main topics of the workshop are Hypergraph Ramsey numbers, Generalized Ramsey numbers, and Geometric Ramsey theorems.
Date: January 26--30, 2015
Name: AIM Workshop: Graph Ramsey Theory
Location: American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, California.
For more information go to Graph Ramsay Theory AIM Workshop
- Best Paper Award Goes to Lam Ho
- 2017‑18 Award Winners
- Professor Jason Brown's work was recently mentioned in The National Post
- Dr. Christopher Field Named IMS Fellow
- Two Conferences Hosted at Dalhousie
- The first Canadian Team brings home awards from EGMO 2018
- 2nd Annual Atlantic Canada Actuarial Student Conference
- Prof writes Newsweek article about Dark Energy