***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Finding peace in times of volatility: Considering Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy
- Academic All‑Canadians honoured at annual luncheon
- Excelling in sport and study
- Students fundraise for Iranian Memorial Bursary Fund; Dal contributes $25K to the cause
- Meeting and greeting Deep Saini, Dal's new president
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.