***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Tigers Weekend Recap (Jan. 17‑19).
- From peacekeeping to policing: Course helps educate law enforcement personnel on at‑risk youth and child soldiers
- Canadian and Japanese scholars unite to discuss the ocean's future
- In others' words: Colleagues, old and new, on Dal President Deep Saini
- Getting to know Deep: A Q&A with Dal's new president
Math Circles Event
January 22, 2020 6:30 PM
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.