***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
Job Opportunity - LTA Instructor Position - Statistics
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- The power of discovery: Dal Science student wins 2020 3M National Student Fellowship
- Grad Profile: Gold honour for dedicated Dentistry grad
- Grad Profile: Empowering the next generation of female engineers
- Taking the celebration online: Dalhousie's second‑annual Ramadan Iftar goes virtual
- Tackling fundamental problems from new perspectives
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.