***There are two Postdoctoral Fellowship competitions open for postdoc positions at Dalhousie. Click here for more information.
***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- At the centre of the world: Dal chemist celebrated for building the fundamental science of her discipline
- ‘The doors are still open’: Community weekend to centre on lifelong learning for African Nova Scotians
- Language school connects local Chinese community to culture with help from Dal
- Dal partnership looks at evaluating local supports for older adults
- Dementia metaphors help describe the condition, but can also perpetuate stigma and hinder treatment
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.