***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
Job Opportunity -
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Excited by what’s next: Chair Candace Thomas says moving on from Dal's Board 'bittersweet'
- Grad Profile: PhD in Health grad used art to research society's influence on queer men's health
- How a community of practice is empowering computer science faculty
- Catching up with the Dalhousie Physiotherapy Clinic
- Partnering to improve health outcomes across Maritime provinces
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.