***There are two Postdoctoral Fellowship competitions open for postdoc positions at Dalhousie. Click here for more information.
***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Fighting anti‑Black racism in Canada: BlackNorth Initiative shares insights at Shaar Shalom Lecture
- President's Corner ‑ February 26, 2021
- 'Thriving despite barriers': BSAC's Monique Thomas on creating community and a safe space
- Government of Canada invests in first‑of‑its‑kind research study on the health impacts of inactivity
- Nobel Peace Prize win for World Food Programme adds momentum to Dal alum’s battle against global hunger
March 2, 2021, 2:30 PM
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.