***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Remembering a community destroyed: Dal faculty on learning the legacy of Africville
- Two Dal alumni named to U SPORTS Top 100 women's basketball players of all time
- Dal's brightest music stars offer a constellation of sound for Concerto Night
- Humanity in conflict: Omar Khadr & Ishmael Beah share the stage at Dallaire Initiative child soldiers event
- International language association selects student's essay as style exemplar
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.