If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- At long last, pandemic Dal grads get an in‑person Convocation celebration
- Taking climate action: Submergible buoys, dung beetles, better batteries
- Dal researcher helps lead development of handbook exploring how to feed the world's growing population
- Ukrainian president issues plea for continued support in virtual meeting with Canadian students
- At Dal's Strawberry Jam, a spread of treats and social spirit
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.