***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
Job Opportunity -
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Are we over weight yet? New guidelines aim to reduce obesity stigma in health care
- Mission to Mars: Robotics competition goes virtual in 30th year
- Is Canada helping other countries kill people?
- The Ocean Tracking Network dives deeper with 1000‑metre rated Falcon ROV
- State of mind: Forum showcases racism’s heavy toll on mental health
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.