***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Brand versus reality: Trudeau’s style of governing must now change
- The question of Holocaust humour: 2019‑20 Spatz Visiting Chair in Jewish Studies to explore genocide, culture and comedy
- MUSCLE MLK Athletes of the Week (week ending Nov. 10)
- Tigers Weekend Recap (Nov. 6‑10)
- Lest we forget: Five things to know about Dal during the World Wars
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.