***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
Job Opportunity -
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Photo Essay: Keeping Dal's on‑campus community healthy and safe
- Ask an expert: Political scientist Ruben Zaiotti on the pros and cons of the 'Atlantic bubble'
- Meet Natalie Rosen, a psychologist and sexual health researcher
- Pandemic politics: Course explores the implications of our moment
- Why are police still charging youth with simple drug possession? The case for decriminalization
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.