***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Meet the top Tigers award winners for 2019‑20
- COVID‑19 researcher profile: Dr. Jeanna Parsons Leigh
- Student nurses answer the call
- "You're not alone": Community builder finds purpose in helping others
- Dal researchers contribute much‑needed protective gear to health‑care workers on the front lines of COVID‑19
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.