***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Two Dalhousie researchers named co‑applicants in historic data and digital technology investment
- Measuring human impact on coastal ecosystems
- Waves of recognition and respect
- An accessibility first: Collaborative Health Education Building receives Rick Hansen Certification
- Building capacity in Indigenous health research and beyond
We could use up to two eternities in learning all that is to be learned about our own world and the thousands of nations that have arisen and flourished and vanished from it. Mathematics alone would occupy me eight million years.
Those who ignore Statistics are condemned to reinvent it.
- Bradley Efron