***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
Job Opportunity -
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Nearing earns U SPORTS award
- Indigenous‑academic collaboration aims to transform health research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and beyond
- Dalhousie joins world‑leading computer science diversity initiative
- Tracking progress: Highlights from Dal's annual year‑in‑review
- Dal and NSHA researchers receive $1.1M from Government of Canada to study COVID‑19
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.