***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Trash in a Canadian treasure: How garbage litters the Bay of Fundy
- Senate forum considers equity, diversity and inclusion in learning and teaching
- Senate Highlights – October 28, 2019
- Dalhousie hosts first NASA Space Apps Challenge
- The question of Holocaust humour: 2019‑20 Spatz Visiting Chair in Jewish Studies to explore genocide, culture and comedy
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.