***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
Job Opportunity -
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- How we mourn the victims of tragedies depends on their citizenship status
- Ask an expert: Ocean Tracking Network's Fred Whoriskey on why sharks sometimes attack humans
- Achieving distinction in scholarship: Lois Jackson named Dal's newest University Research Professor
- Dal's Dr. Joanne Langley to co‑lead Canada's COVID‑19 Vaccine Task Force
- Are we over weight yet? New guidelines aim to reduce obesity stigma in health care
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.