***There are two Postdoctoral Fellowship competitions open for postdoc positions at Dalhousie. Click here for more information.
***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- New CIHR‑funded collaboration to address health inequities of incarcerated Indigenous women
- Research shows that for people over 50, even 'mild' COVID‑19 can result in mobility problems
- New Green Labs program empowers Dal researchers to create more sustainable spaces
- Building a better world with the knowledge of Indigenous Peoples
- Dalhousie grows its ranks of Canada Research Chairs
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.