***There are two Postdoctoral Fellowship competitions open for postdoc positions at Dalhousie. Click here for more information.
***If you are interested in teaching Tutorials, Marking, Proctoring, or working in the Learning Centre, please fill in the following form.***
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics provides excellent undergraduate programs, as well as advanced instruction at the graduate and research levels. Find out more about our degree programs.
- Dal instructor’s field trip discovery of rare fossil a surreal moment for teacher and students alike
- President's Corner ‑ July 23, 2021
- Should I get the COVID‑19 vaccine while pregnant or breastfeeding? Experts explain safety and clinical trials
- Gliders added to fleet of tools to monitor and protect endangered North Atlantic right whales
- Study mapping lobster genome could hold keys to strengthening species
The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple.
Statistics is the grammar of science.