News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Success at the 2018 CMS Winter Meeting
Posted by Jenny Edison on February 11, 2019 in Mathematics and Statistics, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Awards
The CMS Winter Meeting was held in Vanouver, BC in early December of 2018 and was attended by several members of the department. At the meeting's awards banquet, Dr. Richard Nowakowski was recognized as a CMS Fellow. Additionally, Dr. Keith Taylor was awarded the Graham Wright Award for Distinguished Service. Congratulations go out to both Richard and Keith!
This year's upcoming Winter meeting will be held in Toronto, ON.
The Summer meeting will be held in Regina in June.
- Science Atlantic October 2019
- Math & Music Lecture with Dave Kung
- NS Math Circles Celebrates Five Years with Eastlink
- Class of 2019 Department Grad Lindsay MacCormick is Profiled
- EGMO 2019
- All SySTEMs Go!
- SIAM Mini‑Symposium on "Quantum Computing for Computational Science Applications"
- Dalhousie Success at the 2018 CMS Winter Meeting