News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Success at the 2018 CMS Winter Meeting
The CMS Winter Meeting was held in Vanouver, BC in early December of 2018 and was attended by several members of the department. At the meeting's awards banquet, Dr. Richard Nowakowski was recognized as a CMS Fellow. Additionally, Dr. Keith Taylor was awarded the Graham Wright Award for Distinguished Service. Congratulations go out to both Richard and Keith!
This year's upcoming Winter meeting will be held in Toronto, ON.
The Summer meeting will be held in Regina in June.
- SIAM Mini‑Symposium on "Quantum Computing for Computational Science Applications"
- Dalhousie Success at the 2018 CMS Winter Meeting
- Best Paper Award Goes to Lam Ho
- 2017‑18 Award Winners
- Emma Carline wins second place in the Axiom Poster Award
- Professor Jason Brown's work was recently mentioned in The National Post
- The 18th International Conference on Fibonacci Numbers and Their Applications
- Dr. Christopher Field Named IMS Fellow