News» Go to news main
Emma Carline wins second place in the Axiom Poster Award
At Strobl18- Harmonic Analysis and Applications- which was held on June 4-8, 2018 in Strobl, AUSTRIA...of 44 accepted poster submissions, Emma's placed second. The first place winning image will appear on the cover of a special issue of Axioms Journal.
- SIAM Mini‑Symposium on "Quantum Computing for Computational Science Applications"
- Dalhousie Success at the 2018 CMS Winter Meeting
- Best Paper Award Goes to Lam Ho
- 2017‑18 Award Winners
- Emma Carline wins second place in the Axiom Poster Award
- Professor Jason Brown's work was recently mentioned in The National Post
- The 18th International Conference on Fibonacci Numbers and Their Applications
- Dr. Christopher Field Named IMS Fellow