News» Go to news main
Emma Carline wins second place in the Axiom Poster Award
Posted by Jenny Edison on August 10, 2018 in Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Awards
At Strobl18- Harmonic Analysis and Applications- which was held on June 4-8, 2018 in Strobl, AUSTRIA...of 44 accepted poster submissions, Emma's placed second. The first place winning image will appear on the cover of a special issue of Axioms Journal.
- Science Atlantic October 2019
- Math & Music Lecture with Dave Kung
- NS Math Circles Celebrates Five Years with Eastlink
- Class of 2019 Department Grad Lindsay MacCormick is Profiled
- EGMO 2019
- All SySTEMs Go!
- SIAM Mini‑Symposium on "Quantum Computing for Computational Science Applications"
- Dalhousie Success at the 2018 CMS Winter Meeting