News» Go to news main
Teresa Cyrus receives Faculty of Science Teaching Excellence Award
The Department of Economics is proud to announce that Teresa Cyrus is the recipient of this year's Faculty of Science Excellence in Teaching Award.
The award, given annually since 1990, is to recognize members of the Faculty of Science who have a comprehensive knowledge of their subject and possess the ability to communicate their knowledge to students in such a way as to lead students to high academic achievement. All nominees must have established a sufficient scholarly record to have demonstrated mastery of their subject.
Dr. Cyrus is the second member of the Department of Economics to receive the award, following Professor Michael Bradfield (retired) in 2007.
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes
- Monique Comeau receives Faculty of Graduate Studies Distinguished Service Award for Staff
- Congratulations to Samuel Kirsh: Finalist of the Bank of Canada/Canadian Economic Association Undergraduate Research Award
- Lars Osberg elected as Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association