News» Go to news main
Teresa Cyrus receives Faculty of Science Teaching Excellence Award
The Department of Economics is proud to announce that Teresa Cyrus is the recipient of this year's Faculty of Science Excellence in Teaching Award.
The award, given annually since 1990, is to recognize members of the Faculty of Science who have a comprehensive knowledge of their subject and possess the ability to communicate their knowledge to students in such a way as to lead students to high academic achievement. All nominees must have established a sufficient scholarly record to have demonstrated mastery of their subject.
Dr. Cyrus is the second member of the Department of Economics to receive the award, following Professor Michael Bradfield (retired) in 2007.
- Sciographies Q&A: Lars Osberg, Economist
- Casey Warman promoted to Research Associate at NBER
- Career Opportunity ‑ Assistant Professor
- Lars Osberg receives CEA Doug Purvis Memorial Prize
- Promotions July 2019
- Faculty Impact ‑ Spring 2019
- 2018‑2019 Economics Prizes
- Fourth Annual DDDA Workshop, May 2019