Schools & Centres
New possibilities come from new perspectives
We believe in engaging across disciplines and sectors to solve problems and advance change. Our rich mix of expertise gives students many opportunities to explore, discover and get the most out of their education.
- Centre for Executive and Graduate Education (CEGE)
- Centre for Family Business and Regional Prosperity
- Centre for Research in Sustainable Supply Chain Analytics (CRSSCA)
- Centre for Management Research and Innovation (CMRI)
- MacEachen Institute for Public Policy and Governance (a collaboration with the Faculties of Arts & Social Sciences and Law, as well as the Office of the Vice-President, Research)