News» Go to news main
Business Model Competition
Please Join us on March 14-15, 2014, at the Dalhousie Faculty of Management for the second annual Canada’s Business Model Competition®.
Canada’s Business Model Competition® is the national qualifier competition for the International Business Model Competition and is organized by the Starting Lean Initiative, a project of the Norman Newman Centre for Entrepreneurship. This year, the Competition is a two-day event with teams arriving from across Canada to attend a panel discussion with prominent thought leaders, academics and practitioners in innovation and entrepreneurship. There's also a fireside chat with Steve Blank on Friday and then the competition for the Canadian finals on Saturday (with a 50K prize package from Deloitte). The first-place winner will advance to the International Business Model Competition at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.
- Scotiabank Ethics in Action Case Competition and Gala wraps up a successful 10‑year run
- Getting to know your staff: Lauren Shaw
- BComm student chooses Dal for the co‑op program and makes connections for life
- Grades aren’t everything: How the Faculty of Management prepared this student for life after Dalhousie
- Two Bachelor of Commerce graduates on the importance of extra‑curricular activities and people skills
- Faculty of Management alumnus Don Mills to be inducted into Nova Scotia Business Hall of Fame
- Christa Big Canoe, Scotiabank’s 2022 Ethical Leadership Award recipient, tackles injustice through storytelling
- Research Café