Management News from Dal News
Fragmented food habits: New Dal study explores how Canadians eat
A new study from researchers in three Dal faculties finds that women, people with lower incomes and those with a high‑school education are more likely to skip meals, snack more often.
Creating Atlantic Canada’s next entrepreneurial superstars
Canada's top startup accelerator, the Toronto-based Creative Destruction Lab (CDL), is joining forces with Dalhousie's Rowe School of Business to launch a new branch of its program in Atlantic Canada, helping new ventures develop into high-growth companies.
Activism on the airwaves
A fourth-year Management student with a minor in Political Science, Ntombi Nkiwane brings political and cultural content to incarcerated people with CKDU’s Black Power Hour radio show.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Press release: Dalhousie‑led study finds that women, people with lower incomes and those with a high‑school education are more likely to skip meals, snack more
- Finding her way to public administration
- What it's like to be a Daughter: MPA student in Ottawa
- In memoriam: Deborah Merry
- Congratulations to our Impact Award winners