Management News from Dal News
Business boot camp gives veterans a fresh start
Through a partnership between Dalhousie and Prince's Operation Entrepreneur, members of the Canadian Armed Forces are being given the skills and confidence to transition to becoming business owners.
Steve Blank and the Dalhousie entrepreneurship revolution
From Silicon Valley to the classrooms of Berkeley, Stanford and Columbia, 2017 Dal honorary degree recipient Steve Blank wrote the book on modern startups — and Dalhousie offers an impressive example of how far-reaching his ideas have been.
Journeys through the past
By combing through artifacts of history, Library and Information Studies student Nicole Dalrymple is helping bring Nova Scotia’s past to life.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Rowe School team champions at international analytics competition
- Dalhousie appoints new Rowe School of Business director
- Steve Blank and the Dalhousie entrepreneurship revolution
- 5th #mgmtcares Community Service Day benefits Adsum Centre
- Call for partner organizations for graduate student projects