Management News from Dal News
University Innovation Fellows bring entrepreneurship and innovation to students across campus
Commerce student Séline Dogan and Computer Science student Yaser Alkayale will contribute to the entrepreneurial and innovative environment on campus as Dal's two new University Innovation Fellows.
With new donation, Dal students explore international markets
With funding from Export Development Canada and other organizations, a new Rowe School of Business program offers students a global perspective on international trade in emerging markets.
The co‑op experience: From hazy direction to paved career path
Third-year Commerce student Matthew Cohen was recently selected as Top Co-op Student of the Year at Dal for his work with Robotnik, a Halifax-based computer services company.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- What itâs like to be a Daughter: MPA student in Ottawa
- In memoriam: Deborah Merry
- Congratulations to our Impact Award winners
- Dal's University Innovation Fellows bring entrepreneurship and innovation to students across campus
- Data drives ideas as Faculty of Management hosts open data competition