Requirements and Expectations
What will you need to do?
Preceptors are expected to:
- be commited to working with a student
- provide specified supervision standards
- provide on-going feedback to student
- complete mid-term and final evaluations
- pursue continued learning in the area of student education
- have an interest in teaching and mentoring
- have an enthusiasm for the profession
- be registered and hold the appropriate certification and have worked a minimum of one year in their profession.