Upcoming Activites and Events
September 8 10am-2pm
Welcoming for Indigenous at G48 10am-2pm (Getting to know each other). Please feel free to drop in. I also have a current undergrad student assisting me with my role.
September 15 11am
Brightspace session through Teams. Also, in-person at our L'nu Nursing lounge G48 (Forrest building). This session will help you understand Brightspace and how to navigate the program.
September 15 1pm-2pm
Indigenous Service Center (In-person, as of now). Discussion on Dalhousie Health Plan and NIHB.
Upcoming activities at the Indigenous Service Centre:
- Friday, September 3 - Sacred Fire 10-4pm @ISC
- Wednesday, September 8 - Brightspace - With Michelle MacDonald @ISC 10-11am
- Thursday, September 9 - Housing Session - With Peri Lockhart + MNFC 2-4pm
- Tuesday, September 14 - Safety Session with Dal Security 9-10am @ISC
- Tuesday, September 14 - Part 1 Self-defence with Bridget Stevens 10-12pm @ISC
- Tuesday, September 14 - Financing your Education - 3-4pm @ISC
- Wednesday, September 15 - Part 2 Self-defence with Bridget Stevens 10-12pm @ISC
- Wednesday, September 15 - Health Plan + Health Coverage 1-2pm
- Thursday, September 16 - Campus Tour/Nature Walk with Will 10-11am
- Thursday, September 16 - Herb Tea Blending with Michele 11-12pm
- Friday, September 10 - Native American Flute Making (10am-12pm) or (1pm-3pm)
- Friday, September 17 - Bannock Bake-Off - Stay for Game Night for the Taste Testing 4-7pm
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - Dalhousie 11th Annual Mawio'mi