News» Go to news main
FHP Student Research Excellence Awards
The PREP Graduate Student Research Day is on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. It's an excellent opportunity for Masters and PhD students in the Faculty of Health Professions to present their research with either a poster or platform presentation.
Faculty of Health Professions students who apply for and are accepted to present at the Graduate Student Research Day will also be considered for either:
- The Faculty of Health Professions Masters Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Research
- The Faculty of Health Professions PhD Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Research
Winners of each award will receive the title, a $500 prize, and an opportunity to present their work at the Graduate Student Research Day.
To apply for the Graduate Student Research Day contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ blog on Brexit and the vengeance of unintended consequences
- Exploring the changing world of work though song
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ blog on the racialization of healthcare
- Working together for Wheezy Will: Health students participate in Interprofessional Simulation Day in Yarmouth
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ blog on Trump and the common good
- FHP Achievements ‑ June 2017
- Chez NICU Home Solution: Building a platform to keep parents connected to their young babies and health care team