News» Go to news main
FHP Student Research Excellence Awards
The PREP Graduate Student Research Day is on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. It's an excellent opportunity for Masters and PhD students in the Faculty of Health Professions to present their research with either a poster or platform presentation.
Faculty of Health Professions students who apply for and are accepted to present at the Graduate Student Research Day will also be considered for either:
- The Faculty of Health Professions Masters Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Research
- The Faculty of Health Professions PhD Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Research
Winners of each award will receive the title, a $500 prize, and an opportunity to present their work at the Graduate Student Research Day.
To apply for the Graduate Student Research Day contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Administration's Chris Simms on the CDC word ban in BMJ Opinion
- More than Meds
- Dal Health Achievements ‑ December 2017
- 2017 Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
- Marking the 100th anniversary of the Halifax Explosion
- Social Work's Jeff Karabanow talks to The Chronicle Herald on 10th anniversary of Out of the Cold
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the Lancet Global Health blog on the precarity of being Indigenous in Canada
- Photo Essay: Hope for the Holidays