News» Go to news main
Barbara Hall Recieves National Mentorship Award
School of Health Administration alumna Barbara Hall (MHA 1996) was the recipient of the National Mentorship Award during this years' Canadian College of Health Leaders National Awards Banquet in Niagara Falls, Ontario. The award is presented to a leader in the healthcare system who demonstrates exemplary, sustained commitment to mentoring and inspiring healthcare leadership.
Barbara has been a tireless leader, mentor and role model in the healthcare sector for over 30 years. From her career beginnings as a medical laboratory technologist to her role today as Vice President of Person-Centred Health at Capital Health in Halifax, Barbara has always been a strong advocate, supporter and practitioner of mentorship.
- Advancing knowledge in continuing care: new certificate announced
- Redesigning health care: Dal Health professor creating blueprint for integrated inpatient and outpatient systems
- Avoiding the services ‘cliff’: New research looks at improving the transition to adulthood for people with developmental disabilities
- Take a break in the Carleton Café tent
- 'Making lives better': Dal Health receives large donation of medical equipment including wheelchairs, walkers and more
- HPI study looks at environmental impacts of surgical and anesthetic care
- Alumni Profile: Mike Doyle – Unexpected opportunities
- Dal Health statement on discovery of children's remains at former Indian Residential School sites