News» Go to news main
More than fun and games: PhD in Health student advancing knowledge on the importance of play for African Nova Scotian girls
Ask Crystal Watson (BRec’00, MA’10) how play has changed for African Nova Scotian girls over the past 30 years, and the answer is startling. Read more.
- Are the kids alright? New study provides first‑ever comprehensive snapshot of youth well‑being in Nova Scotia.
- Raising funds for ecology
- Paying the price
- Tackling anti‑Black racism in Canadian health care: Experts putting together first primer of its kind
- Setting High Standards for Our Recreation Management Program and Students!
- Child’s play: Bringing back the 1980s summer
- Exploring the experiences of adolescent students and PE teachers in Nova Scotia
- HPS Newsletter