- Bachelor of Science Health Promotion
- Bachelor of Science Kinesiology
- Recreation Management (Bachelor of Science Recreation - Bachelor of Management)
- Bachelor of Science Recreation (Therapeutic)
- Master of Arts (MA) Health Promotion
- Master of Arts (MA) Leisure Studies
- Master of Science (MSc) Kinesiology
- “The Senate Academic Programs and Research Committee (SAPRC) has approved the request for suspension of admission to the Interdisciplinary Heath Studies Certificate effective immediately until September 2018.”
- Earn a Certificate in Interdisciplinary Health Studies completely online. The IDHS Certificate program provides students with a broad introduction to health issues and the health professions. Offered completely online, the IDHS courses are targeted primarily at non-students who are thinking about pursuing a degree and undergraduate students considering graduate programs in a health field.
PhD in Health
- The PhD in Health Program will prepare the next generation of researchers, academics and leaders in health to answer questions critical to improving health and social well-being locally, nationally and internationally. The program is designed to recognize and respond to the World Health Organization's (WHO) definition of health as "a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." As part of the program, students will complete a focused, research intensive program of study contextualized within the broader health perspective.