News» Go to news main
Summer homework for families?
Dr. Sarah Moore, Assistant Professor in the School of Health and Human Performance in the Faculty of Health and the lead author of the paper, suggests that the survey findings can guide summer “homework” for families.
- Are the kids alright? New study provides first‑ever comprehensive snapshot of youth well‑being in Nova Scotia.
- Raising funds for ecology
- Paying the price
- Tackling anti‑Black racism in Canadian health care: Experts putting together first primer of its kind
- Setting High Standards for Our Recreation Management Program and Students!
- Child’s play: Bringing back the 1980s summer
- Exploring the experiences of adolescent students and PE teachers in Nova Scotia
- HPS Newsletter