News» Go to news main
Summer homework for families?
Dr. Sarah Moore, Assistant Professor in the School of Health and Human Performance in the Faculty of Health and the lead author of the paper, suggests that the survey findings can guide summer “homework” for families.
- Stacie Smith (graduate from BSc Kinesiology) was named an emerging leader in the Atlantic region as part of the Canada Volunteer awards
- EXPLORING THE LANGUAGE OF “ALL AGES AND ABILITIES” FOR THE CAPACITY/É RESEARCH PROJECT
- MSc Kinesiology grad and ultramarathon runner building career to give back to sports community
- Dr. Daniel Rainham talks to CTV Atlantic about how the heat can affect your health
- UpLift Partnership Updates
- Congratulations to our LEIS/HPRO 2361 on their Community Projects
- ‘This space is everything’: New space for SHaG Lab
- Becky Spencer reflects on her experience using "Gamification"