About Industrial Engineering
Industrial Engineering is at the heart or society's essential systems. From hospitals to airlines, from manufacturers to telecom companies; Industrial engineers design solutions to improve the performance of complex systems of people, technology and information. Learn more about the department.
5269 Morris Street, Room 108
Tel: (902) 494-3281
Fax: (902) 420-7858
Faculty & Research
Dalhousie's Department of Industrial Engineering is home to faculty members who engage students both in the classroom and in the lab with real world problems and opportunities to work on leading edge research. Learn more about faculty and research.
- Message from the Dean: While we were away
- ENGINEERING STUDENTS AMONG WINNERS OF AWARD IN NATIONAL COMPETITION FOR DESIGNING DEVICE TO HELP WHEELCHAIR USERS BEAT BAD WEATHER
- 12th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Three Engineering PhD Students Among 2020‑2021 Winners of the Vanier Scholarship
- Dean John Newhook Receives Canadian Academy of Engineering Fellowship