About Industrial Engineering
Industrial Engineering is at the heart or society's essential systems. From hospitals to airlines, from manufacturers to telecom companies; Industrial engineers design solutions to improve the performance of complex systems of people, technology and information. Learn more about the department.
5269 Morris Street, Room 108
Tel: (902) 494-3281
Fax: (902) 420-7858
Faculty & Research
Dalhousie's Department of Industrial Engineering is home to faculty members who engage students both in the classroom and in the lab with real world problems and opportunities to work on leading edge research. Learn more about faculty and research.
- Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
- Local Business Partners with Dalhousie University to Revolutionize the Lobster Industry
- Sexton Scholar Makes an Impact on her Peers
- Capstone Team Responds to Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency's Call for Improvement
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019