News» Go to news main
Dr. Richard Price wins Faculty research award
Dr. Mark Filiaggi presents Dr. Richard Price with the 2016 Faculty of Dentistry Research Excellence Award
Dr. Richard Price was the inaugural winner of the 2016 Faculty of Dentistry Research Excellence Award, which was presented on September 26. Dr. Price is a clinician-scientist who has published 100 scientific articles. He is an international expert on curing lights and photoreactive materials, an industrial consultant, and the developer of the MARC system for clinical light cure assessment.
Dr. Price was a visiting professor in Brazil for a month this summer and he lectured on light curing in New Zealand and Sydney, Australia, in October.
Congratulations, Dr. Price!
- Ctrl + Alt + rethink: Computers in the Faculty of Dentistry
- Welcome to our new faculty members
- Hidden voices: Megan Clark
- Grad profile: Moe Alshateel charts a new path forward
- Debby Chao receives the Dr. David Precious Gold Medal in Dentistry
- Impact Award winner 2021: Rebecca Marr
- One year later: Faculty of Dentistry dean on change, compassion, and lessons learned from COVID‑19
- Let's walk, run, and bicycle to the McGill Faculty of Dentistry