News» Go to news main
Dr. Richard Price wins Faculty research award
Dr. Mark Filiaggi presents Dr. Richard Price with the 2016 Faculty of Dentistry Research Excellence Award
Dr. Richard Price was the inaugural winner of the 2016 Faculty of Dentistry Research Excellence Award, which was presented on September 26. Dr. Price is a clinician-scientist who has published 100 scientific articles. He is an international expert on curing lights and photoreactive materials, an industrial consultant, and the developer of the MARC system for clinical light cure assessment.
Dr. Price was a visiting professor in Brazil for a month this summer and he lectured on light curing in New Zealand and Sydney, Australia, in October.
Congratulations, Dr. Price!
- Doris Marshall (DDS’56): The Faculty of Dentistry’s first Black student
- Providing a path into health‑care professionals for African Nova Scotian students
- Why dental professionals should know about the signs and symptoms of Lyme disease
- Faculty of Dentistry offers part‑time Bachelor of Dental Hygiene
- Award supports student during difficult time
- Dr. Lary Trites: Serving his country and his patients
- Responding to COVID‑19 around the world
- Grad profile: Bachelor of Dental Hygiene paves the way for a teaching career