News» Go to news main
Congratulations to Stef Peel, Social Anthropology MA ‑ New Publication
Congratulations to former MA Social Anthropology student, Stef Peel, who has published an article in the journal Medical Anthropology! The article is based on her MA research in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Congratulations to Dr. Michael Halpin for being Awarded a President’s Research Excellence Award for Emerging Investigators
- Social Anthropology PhD Candidate Gerald Gloade's work published by the Impact Assessment Agency of Canada
- Congratulations Dr. Brian Noble for being awarded a Fulbright Canada Research Chair in Social Sciences at the University of Hawai’i, Manoa!
- Deepest Condolences on the Passing of Dr. James (Jim) Stolzman
- Congratulations to Professor Afua Cooper, Awarded an Honorary Doctorate from the University of Ottawa
- Sincere Condolences on the Passing of Wade Pfaff, MA Social Anthropology
- Jean‑Sébastien Guy: Work and Legacy / Travail et l’héritage intellectuel
- Congratulations to SOSA Graduand Prize Winners at the 2023 Convocation: Bridgette Norwood, Althea Pilapil and Beau Block