News» Go to news main
Social Anthropology Ph.D. Graduate, Dr. Bryce Anderson's New Article in The International Journal of Korean History
Dr. Bryce Anderson who graduated with his PhD in Social Anthropology in March 2023, recently published an article: Expected Sacrifices and Inescapable Oppressions: A Durkheimian Lens in Analyzing Historical Cases of Suicide in Korea. International Journal of Korean History, 28(1), 173-206. Congratulations Dr. Anderson!
- Congratulations to Dr. Michael Halpin for being Awarded a President’s Research Excellence Award for Emerging Investigators
- Social Anthropology PhD Candidate Gerald Gloade's work published by the Impact Assessment Agency of Canada
- Congratulations Dr. Brian Noble for being awarded a Fulbright Canada Research Chair in Social Sciences at the University of Hawai’i, Manoa!
- Deepest Condolences on the Passing of Dr. James (Jim) Stolzman
- Congratulations to Professor Afua Cooper, Awarded an Honorary Doctorate from the University of Ottawa
- Sincere Condolences on the Passing of Wade Pfaff, MA Social Anthropology
- Jean‑Sébastien Guy: Work and Legacy / Travail et l’héritage intellectuel
- Congratulations to SOSA Graduand Prize Winners at the 2023 Convocation: Bridgette Norwood, Althea Pilapil and Beau Block