Department News and Events» Go to news main
Prof. Huish: Public Talk at Halifax Central Library
Based on years of research, Robert Huish, an Associate Professor at Dalhousie University, reveals chilling details of North Korea's nuclear ambitions and human rights abuses. Learn how the Kims cling to power in Pyongyang, and why the international community fails to bring stability to North Korea. Professor Huish will also show how students, activists, and community groups--even in Halifax--can have an important role in supporting those who suffer under the Kim Regime.
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest piece on India's elections.
- Dr. Emily Kirk writes about LGBT rights in Cuba
- Dr. Parasram talks about anti‑Blackness and white supremacy within communities of colour
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Natalie Buchanan
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Brie Dukeshire
- Prof. Huish's work mentioned in TIME Magazine.
- IDS Welcomes Carlos Rodrigues Diaz, Member of Cuba's National Assembly
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest article in the Hindu