Department News and Events» Go to news main
Prof. Huish: Public Talk at Halifax Central Library
Halifax Central Library. 6:30pm.
Based on years of research, Robert Huish, an Associate Professor at Dalhousie University, reveals chilling details of North Korea's nuclear ambitions and human rights abuses. Learn how the Kims cling to power in Pyongyang, and why the international community fails to bring stability to North Korea. Professor Huish will also show how students, activists, and community groups--even in Halifax--can have an important role in supporting those who suffer under the Kim Regime.
- Panel: Challenges in International Work
- Dr. Schnurr's latest article on biofortification in Uganda
- Symptom of neo‑liberal malaise
- Making the next wave of Canadian students more globally minded
- Prof. Huish: Donald Trump and "Casino Diplomacy"
- IDS Researcher Patrick Balazo Featured on the Crisis in Myanmar
- In The News: IDS Alumni Lori Stamm is doing great work in Honduras
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest piece on India's elections.