Department News and Events» Go to news main
In The News: Prof. Huish
Prof. Huish's research is making an impact around the world about what is going on with human rights and security issues in North Korea. Check out some of his recent media here:
- Prof. Huish: Donald Trump and "Casino Diplomacy"
- IDS Researcher Patrick Balazo Featured on the Crisis in Myanmar
- In The News: IDS Alumni Lori Stamm is doing great work in Honduras
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest piece on India's elections.
- Dr. Emily Kirk writes about LGBT rights in Cuba
- Dr. Parasram talks about anti‑Blackness and white supremacy within communities of colour
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Natalie Buchanan
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Brie Dukeshire