Department News and Events» Go to news main
Ethnography and the Emancipatory Agenda in IR
February 8, 2018
Lord Dalhousie Room, Henry Hicks Building
12:00 - 13:30
- Panel: Challenges in International Work
- Dr. Schnurr's latest article on biofortification in Uganda
- Symptom of neo‑liberal malaise
- Making the next wave of Canadian students more globally minded
- Prof. Huish: Donald Trump and "Casino Diplomacy"
- IDS Researcher Patrick Balazo Featured on the Crisis in Myanmar
- In The News: IDS Alumni Lori Stamm is doing great work in Honduras
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest piece on India's elections.