Department News and Events» Go to news main
Ethnography and the Emancipatory Agenda in IR
February 8, 2018
Lord Dalhousie Room, Henry Hicks Building
12:00 - 13:30
- North Korean Sport Diplomacy: The Olympic event where everyone loses
- Dr. Emily Kirk's research featured!
- Research by Dal IDS Grad Dr. Andrew Fanning (BA 2007)
- Ethnography and the Emancipatory Agenda in IR
- Development at "Home".
- Jung Gwang‑Il Speaks
- Film Screening: Under the Sun
- Prof. Huish: North Korea's Kim Jong‑un is a gangster: Here's how to sort him out