Department News and Events» Go to news main
Development at "Home".
February 7, 11:30am- 1:30pm. Student Union Building - Council Chambers.
Join us for discussions, and information sessions about experiential learning in IDS.
- Youth Activism Conference
- North Korean Sport Diplomacy: The Olympic event where everyone loses
- Dr. Emily Kirk's research featured!
- Research by Dal IDS Grad Dr. Andrew Fanning (BA 2007)
- Ethnography and the Emancipatory Agenda in IR
- Development at "Home".
- Jung Gwang‑Il Speaks
- Film Screening: Under the Sun