Department News and Events» Go to news main
Research: Why Solidarity was Ebola's Antidote
Prof. Huish's work appears in the latest issue of "Human Geography". He argues that Cuba showed the world how to handle Ebola. Not through any new vaccine or technology, but just by having people take care of other people.
You can also learn more here through Prof. Huish's CUGH webinar on Geography and Global Health.
- IDS Researcher Patrick Balazo Featured on the Crisis in Myanmar
- In The News: IDS Alumni Lori Stamm is doing great work in Honduras
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest piece on India's elections.
- Dr. Emily Kirk writes about LGBT rights in Cuba
- Dr. Parasram talks about anti‑Blackness and white supremacy within communities of colour
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Natalie Buchanan
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Brie Dukeshire
- Prof. Huish's work mentioned in TIME Magazine.