Department News and Events» Go to news main
Research: Why Solidarity was Ebola's Antidote
Prof. Huish's work appears in the latest issue of "Human Geography". He argues that Cuba showed the world how to handle Ebola. Not through any new vaccine or technology, but just by having people take care of other people.
You can also learn more here through Prof. Huish's CUGH webinar on Geography and Global Health.
- Prof. Huish: Public Talk at Halifax Central Library
- In The News: Prof. Huish
- Youth Activism Conference
- Dalhousie students fight North Korean propaganda with floating USB drives
- North Korean Sport Diplomacy: The Olympic event where everyone loses
- Dr. Emily Kirk's research featured!
- Research by Dal IDS Grad Dr. Andrew Fanning (BA 2007)
- Ethnography and the Emancipatory Agenda in IR