Department News and Events» Go to news main
Research: Why Solidarity was Ebola's Antidote
Prof. Huish's work appears in the latest issue of "Human Geography". He argues that Cuba showed the world how to handle Ebola. Not through any new vaccine or technology, but just by having people take care of other people.
You can also learn more here through Prof. Huish's CUGH webinar on Geography and Global Health.
- Prof. Huish: What to make of North Korea
- TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT: Can we Defuse the North Korean Crisis?
- Research: Putting IDS to Work
- Honours Information Session
- Research: Why Solidarity was Ebola's Antidote
- Prof. Mannathukkaren speaks at Kapital 150
- Rebecca Lane: Hip Hop Activism
- Over the Line: A conversation about Race, Place, and Environment