See the Building
The Medjuck Architecture Building originated in 1909 as the main building of the Nova Scotia Technical College. Since then, it has gone through many transformations and additions, described in Our History and in The Buildings of Dalhousie: An Illustrated History.
One-third of the building is devoted to studio spaces that are open to architecture students 24 hours a day. The building also has several computer labs, plus workshops for photography and for digital modeling and fabrication. The Sexton Library, wood shop, and fabrication lab are located nearby. The School of Planning is located in M. M. O'Brien Hall and the Richard Murray Design Building, both on Morris Street.
Building photos by Ken Kam