Shelly McLennan is the new Administrative Coordinator in the Department of Business and Social Sciences.
Shelly has over 35 years experience as an executive and legal assistant. Her past employment has seen her work with the first female premier in the Yukon Territory, a radio personality, a personal trainer who owned her own ladies gym, as well as working with several highly rated law firms throughout the country.
This will be Shelly’s debut into the world of academia where she looks forward to expanding her knowledge and experience.
Shelly is originally from Princeton, British Columbia. She spent 11 years living in the Yukon Territory before moving to Truro 16 years ago.
Shelly has been married to her husband, Ray, for 27 years and has three grown children, Cody, Dahles and Julianna.
Most days you will find Shelly enjoying the company of her Shih Tzu, Gizmo and working on her many, many crafts.
- Studio Course: Teaching and Learning for Global Impact
- Volunteer Awards
- Beef Day @Dal
- New handbook provides a global assessment of sustainable diets
- Unwrap Big Savings at the Dal Bookstore Annual Yard Sale
- Faculty of Agriculture in Saint Lucia
- Landscape Architecture ticks all the boxes
- Calling all students‑ Ever thought of designing a living wall for a public space?