News» Go to news main
UPDATED: List of Instrumentation and Analytical Services
The list of instrumentation and analytical services in the CERC Lab have been updated on our website. Among the changes are the addition of Dickson Total Alkalinity titrator, Winkler oxygen titrator, and Apollo spectrophotometric seawater pH analyzer. With our latest additions, CERC.OCEAN lab now has the ability to analyze all four parameters of carbonate chemistry, including pH, partial pressure of carbon dioxide (pCO2), Total Alkalinity (TA), and dissolved inorganic carbon (DIC).
Furthermore, you can now find our price list of all analytical services for internal (Dalhousie) and external customers under "Chemical Laboratory" page. For further inquiry of our services and prices, please contact our lab manager Claire Normandeau (email@example.com).
- Happy World Ocean Day! + CMOS congress 2023 recap
- Upcoming presentations by CERC.OCEAN lab at the CMOS 57th congress
- UPDATED: List of Instrumentation and Analytical Services
- Field Report: Exploratory Study of nitrogen cycling at the Lagoon Lagos
- Marine Robots – Back in Action at OHMSETT
- Spotlight of the month: Adriana Reitano
- Cruise Report: MORI‑2 cruise
- Cruise Report: TReX Deep 2 mission