Meet our Researchers
Led by chemical oceanographer Dr. Doug Wallace, our reseach team has a wealth of ocean expertise. Learn more about our team and find contact information.
Our research uses new technology to study biogeochemical and ecological changes in the world's oceans. Learn more about CERC.OCEAN research projects.
News from the CERC.Ocean Team
- Labrador Sea Cruise Report: Estimating the Anthropogenic Carbon Inventory
- PhD Student Sebastian Haas is awarded the Kathy Ellis Memorial Book Prize for 2015/2016
- Fieldwork Report: Powell Lake Sampling 2016
- Canadian AUV Dorado on Sea Trials for New Role
- A Focus on Quality Control on the SeaCycler Mooring