News» Go to news main
We need you! Volunteer for the DPMG.
Interested in meeting new people across campus, learning new skills or sharing your knowledge to benefit your fellow DPMG members? The DPMG Nominating Committee is looking for candidates to fill several positions on the following committees:
- President (one position available, two-year term)
- Vice President (one position available, two-year term)
Details about the responsibilities of these positions can be found here.
- Communications (one position available, two-year term)
- Membership Outreach (two positions available, two-year terms, specific to Carleton and Studley campuses)
- Professional Development (five positions available, two-year terms)
- Nominating (two positions available, two-year terms)
Find out more about what these committees do here.
- Employment Equity (one position, two year term)
- Job Evaluation Appeals (three positions available, three-year terms)
- Pension Advisory (one position available, two-year term as Alternate, followed by a two-year term as Member at Large)
- Transportation & Safety (one position available, one-year term)
Find out more about what these committees does here.
If you are interested in serving on any of these committees, if you know of candidates who you feel would be suitable for any of these committees, or if you have any questions, please email Terri.Mann@Dal.Ca by noon on Monday, May 8. In the event of multiple candidates for any available positions, elections will be held online via an Opinio survey in May.
- Explore TED Talks Series
- Employee Benefits update
- Employee Benefits Newsletter – Renewal Issue
- April 9: Update on Economic Adjustment
- Call for nominations for 2019 DPMG Committees
- Know your neighbour: Stephanie Rutherford
- Know your neighbour: Erin Stewart‑Reid
- Know your neighbour: Matthew Guy