Top 7 reasons to study Engineering at Dalhousie:
- Comprehensive: Choose from Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Computer, Environmental, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical or Mineral Resource programs.
- Co-op work: Gain invaluable real-world experience through the co-op program—and help finance your studies.
- Small classes: Study and work alongside award-winning professors who bring their cutting-edge research into your classes.
- Curriculum: Learn from hands-on and design-centred curriculum that gives you lots of opportunities to test your ideas.
- Social life: Broaden your Dal experience by getting involved in engineering student societies and the many activities and opportunities they offer.
- Career opportunities: Enjoy an exciting and rewarding career in virtually any engineering field anywhere around the world.
- Recognized: All Engineering programs at Dal are accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board.