About the Faculty of Engineering
Students of the Faculty of Engineering benefit from professors who mentor and guide them through practical, real-world design projects. Learn more about the Faculty of Engineering.
Faculty and Research
Leaders in their fields, our professors engage and challenge students to develop creative solutions to local, national, and international problems. Learn more about our faculty and their research specializations.
- 7th Annual Engineering Golf Tournamnet September 22, 2015
- Alumni Golf Tournament in Calgary September 17, 2015
- Queueing Theory for Healthcare Practitioners, September 4, 2015
- CanQueue 2015 Dalhousie University, September 3‑4, 2015
- Petroleum Engineering Poster Seminar, August 24, 2015
- A focus on research: Craft brewery toasts CIFT expansion into fermentation
- Passion for the profession, Sarah Devereaux champions women in engineering
- Dal Mechanical Engineering, PhD students, have developed a chemical based heating system.
- Engineering alum, Mark de Jonge, wins gold at the Pan American Games
Engineering News from Dal News
Solving a "pressing" problem in rural Africa
Engineering student Keilah Bias and her team won first place at a major design competition last month for an innovative charcoal press designed and refined to help a Kenyan village produce fuel more efficiently and sustainably.
Research that helps companies grow
Companies large and small are collaborating with researchers across campus to help take their business ideas to the next level. Learn about two such projects.
Making waves: A survey of oceans research at Dal
To mark World Oceans Day (June 8), we're taking a look some examples from the wide variety of ocean research happening at Dalhousie, across a variety of Faculties and departments.