About the Faculty of Engineering
Students of the Faculty of Engineering benefit from professors who mentor and guide them through practical, real-world design projects. Learn more about the Faculty of Engineering.
Faculty and Research
Leaders in their fields, our professors engage and challenge students to develop creative solutions to local, national, and international problems. Learn more about our faculty and their research specializations.
- Dean's Coffee Club, April 13, 2016
- Dean's Coffee Club, March 2, 2016
- Dean's Coffee Club: An Autonomous Sailboat attempts the Atlantic Crossing, January 20, 2016
- Engineering Design Showcase, highlights accessible designs for members of the community with visual impairments. December 8, 2015
- National Dal of Remembrance & Action on Violence Against Women, December 6, 2015
- Biomedical Engineering Masters student wins Mitacs award for innovative ultrasound technolgy
- Biomedical Engineering student wins Emil Wolf prize at the Optical Society of America's Frontiers in Optics
- Dr. Paul Gratzer, recipient of Discovery Award in the Innovation Category
- Biomedical Engineering students, Brett Dickey and Caitlin Pierlot, win the 2015 BioNova BioInnovation Challenge
Engineering News from Dal News
Talent on parade: Dal students prep colourful contribution to Halifax's Holiday Parade of Lights
Students from across Sexton Campus have been spending their evenings this week in the basement of the Architecture Building, turning inspiration and collaboration into a vibrant display of colour for this Saturday’s event.
Art in the dark: Dal's creative contributions to Nocturne 2015
From a real-time social network to an orchestral exploration of Halifax’s history, this Saturday evening’s Nocturne arts festival features a strong Dalhousie presence.
Five things you didn't know about the Faculty of Engineering
From wearing Iron Rings to designing spectacular things, Dal's Faculty of Engineering has been training some of the best engineers in Canada for over 100 years.