Get to know the College of Continuing Eduction
With a unique set of programs for three very different groups of students, Dalhousie's College of Continuing Education might be one of the most diverse academic units on campus. See what Continuing Education faculty, students and staff have been up to in this week's Storify.
View a "Storify" collection of our social media activity.
College of Continuing Education Dean Andy Cochrane answers our questions in this video interview.
Five things you didn't know about the College of Continuing Education
The College of Continuing Education is easily one of the most diverse academic units on campus. That’s because the College develops and delivers educational programs for three very different groups: individuals looking for a path to undergraduate studies, individuals looking to prepare for and succeed in their careers, and organizations looking to invest in their staff to expand capacities.
Here are five things you might not know about the College of Continuing Education:
- We assist hundreds of students to access credit programs at Dal each and every year
- We’re a “home away from home” to Dalhousie’s hundreds of International ESL Students
- Our dean, Andy Cochrane has been known (on more than one occasion) to say, “Shift happens!"
- We’re steeped in tradition and success
- We host 250+ leading practitioners, professionals and academics among our instructors