Today@Dal» Go to news main
Updated Dal community resources: Dalhousie Prospectus and Message Book
It may not be the New Year quite yet, but why wait until 2024 for something new? Dalhousie Communications, Marketing and Creative Services (CMC) recently completed fresh updates to two key documents which are now available to the university community.
The Dalhousie University Prospectus is an external-facing document (available digitally and in printed form) that offers easily scannable information that demonstrates and highlights key attributes and information about Dalhousie. This document is updated annually and is intended for a multi-stakeholder lens.
Looking to take the Dalhousie Prospectus with you to your next conference? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request printed copies.
The Dalhousie Message Book is a communications tool designed to help tell a consistent Dalhousie story across our integrated system of communications and marketing channels, ensuring both accuracy and alignment with overall university strategy. In concert with the university’s brand positioning, the Message Book articulates key themes, messages and proof points to help us consistently reinforce our institutional story, bringing our work to a wide range of audiences.
Updated fully once per year, the Message Book can be found on the CMC website in both text and PDF format.
For more information on services and resources, visit the CMC myDal site.
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4
- Information Without Borders Conference
- In memoriam: Dr. Derek Jones
- 2023 T4 and T4A forms are now available on Dal Online
- Listen now: New episode of “What Do Scientists Do?"
- Seeking volunteers for inpatient study