Today@Dal» Go to news main
Call for nominations: Dal's University‑Wide Teaching Awards
Dalhousie University has an exceptional and complementary array of faculty and instructors, all who have help to build Dalhousie’s reputation for educational excellence across Canada and around the world. Dalhousie honours instructors and graduate students on an annual basis with a number of teaching excellence and innovation awards for their contribution to maintaining and supporting Dalhousie's reputation as being a leader in higher education.
- Academic Innovation Award
- Award for Excellence in Education for Equity
- Award for Excellence in Graduate Supervision
- Award for Excellence in Online/Blended Course Development, Design, and Delivery
- Contract and Limited-term Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Dalhousie Alumni Association Faculty Award of Excellence for Teaching
- Early Career Faculty Award of Excellence for Teaching
- Educational Leadership Award for Collaborative Teaching
- President’s Graduate/Undergraduate Student Teaching Award
- Sessional and Part-time Instructor Award for Excellence in Teaching
Nominations close annually on January 31.
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4
- Information Without Borders Conference
- In memoriam: Dr. Derek Jones
- 2023 T4 and T4A forms are now available on Dal Online
- Listen now: New episode of “What Do Scientists Do?"
- Seeking volunteers for inpatient study