Today@Dal» Go to news main
Lunch and Learn: Assessments Across Campus
Date: Monday, October 16, 2023
Time: Noon–1 p.m.
Panel Presenters: Nichole Austin (School of Health Administration), Chris Greene (Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences), Heather Jessup (Department of English), San Patten (College of Sustainability), Ben Tait (School of Health Administration)
Moderator: Elizabeth Gillis
Description: One of the key elements of course design is considering how we might embed assessment opportunities that support student learning. In this Lunch and Learn session, we will hear from colleagues across campus as they share examples of how they have designed (or redesigned) assessments to engage students and support learning. Time will be provided after the presentation for discussion and questions.
- New FOCUS article for Accessibility Week: Culturally Responsive Pedagogies and Universal Design for Learning in the Faculty of Health
- Your Voice survey update ‑ Prize winners
- Job postings
- Make your passwords unique and strong
- OpenThink applications now open for 2024
- What It's Like, #2
- Locating accessible and all‑gender washrooms at Dalhousie
- 2024 Employee Transit Program (EPass/XPass)