Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie Event Centre Construction Update
Dalhousie is building a new Event Centre on South Street with a projected completion date of late 2025. The two-level facility will be a dynamic and inclusive new space for Dalhousie and the greater Halifax community featuring an NHL-sized rink with an alternate floor surface allowing for a variety of events.
Starting the week of October 2, there will be more noticeable construction activity and increased truck traffic as excavation and rock breaking gets underway. This phase of the project will continue until 2024. Contractors will be adhering to all construction, traffic and noise related by-laws. Please note that the sidewalk in front of the South Street site is now closed, and all pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the south side of South Street.
Learn more about this exciting project: Dalhousie Event Centre - Facilities Management - Dalhousie University
- New FOCUS article for Accessibility Week: Culturally Responsive Pedagogies and Universal Design for Learning in the Faculty of Health
- Your Voice survey update ‑ Prize winners
- Job postings
- Make your passwords unique and strong
- OpenThink applications now open for 2024
- What It's Like, #2
- Locating accessible and all‑gender washrooms at Dalhousie
- 2024 Employee Transit Program (EPass/XPass)