Today@Dal» Go to news main
Participants needed for walking study
If you are male, sedentary to moderately active, over the age of 40, experience pain in one knee while walking OR have no history of ankle, knee or hip problems, you may be interested in participating in a walking study at Dalhousie University. The study requires one visit to the Dynamics of Human Movement Laboratory in the Dentistry Building, for 2.0-2.5 hours.
Please call Rebecca Moyer 902-494-2028, or email email@example.com for more information.
- New FOCUS article for Accessibility Week: Culturally Responsive Pedagogies and Universal Design for Learning in the Faculty of Health
- Your Voice survey update ‑ Prize winners
- Job postings
- Make your passwords unique and strong
- OpenThink applications now open for 2024
- What It's Like, #2
- Locating accessible and all‑gender washrooms at Dalhousie
- 2024 Employee Transit Program (EPass/XPass)