Today@Dal» Go to news main
Retirement announcement ‑ Jenny White
Our esteemed colleague, Jenny White, Payroll & Benefits Manager, will retire on October 20th, 2023.
Jenny has had a long and successful career with Dalhousie spanning close to 40 years.
Jenny’s passion, knowledge, and dedication to Payroll & Benefits has been instrumental in so many of Dalhousie’s compensation initiatives, including the merger with TUNS, Banner implementation, Agricultural Campus merger, collective bargaining, the introduction of electronic pay advisements, the graduate funding payments project, Web Time Entry, and most recently, the Banner Leave Management module. Jenny was also the Chair of the Employee Benefits Advisory Committee.
Jenny brings a positive attitude to all that she does and has had an enormous impact on the entire Human Resources department. We will miss her greatly!
Please join us in celebrating Jenny and wishing her well on this exciting new chapter in her life. We know she is eager to spend more time with her grandkids and family.
A reception will be held on:
Wednesday, October 4th
1:00pm – 3:00pm
Lord Dalhousie Room, Level 1, Henry Hicks Building
- New FOCUS article for Accessibility Week: Culturally Responsive Pedagogies and Universal Design for Learning in the Faculty of Health
- Your Voice survey update ‑ Prize winners
- Job postings
- Make your passwords unique and strong
- OpenThink applications now open for 2024
- What It's Like, #2
- Locating accessible and all‑gender washrooms at Dalhousie
- 2024 Employee Transit Program (EPass/XPass)