Today@Dal» Go to news main
Exterior Campus Accessibility Survey
This survey will take approximately 3 -5 minutes to complete. Once you complete the survey, you will have the option to enter into a draw to win one $100 transfer to your DalCard for on-campus food purchases or some other campus vendors including local grocery stores in Halifax.
Dalhousie University is seeking responses from the campus community regarding accessibility, specifically, accessibility at the exterior environment of the campus. Exterior environment refers to the condition of exterior elements on campus, such as pathways, stairs, ramps, building entrances, landscaping, lighting, parking, transit, and other elements such as waste bins, bicycle racks, emergency phone systems, pay machines, signage and wayfinding.
Dalhousie University is collecting this information to develop and update existing Facilities Management Design Guidelines, adding an accessibility lens to a variety of design elements in exterior environments to the existing documents. The Design Guidelines are referenced when infrastructure projects are designed and implemented across the University. If you wish to participate in this survey through another format that is more accessible to you (e-mail, phone call, text) please contact email@example.com
Survey Link: https://surveys.dal.ca/opinio/s?s=72572
- Survey on Thriving Futures 2023: Exploring the SDGs at Dalhousie University
- Job postings
- Special Access to Counselling Support
- Participants needed for walking study
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame (CMHF) Laureate Symposium
- Goldberg Computer Science Building Closed June 10
- Upcoming conference: “From Inequality to Justice — Law and Ethics of AI Technology”
- Johnson Insurance supports available for employees impacted by the wildfires