Today@Dal» Go to news main
Walking study needs participants
Posted by School of Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health on January 24, 2023 in General Announcements
If you are sedentary to moderately active, over the age of 40, experience pain in one knee while walking OR have no history of ankle, knee or hip problems, you may be interested in participating in a walking study at Dalhousie University.
The study requires one visit to the Dynamics of Human Movement Laboratory in the Dentistry Building, for 2.5-3.0 hours.
Please call Rebecca Moyer 902-494-2028, or email email@example.com for more information.
- Survey on Thriving Futures 2023: Exploring the SDGs at Dalhousie University
- Job postings
- Special Access to Counselling Support
- Participants needed for walking study
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame (CMHF) Laureate Symposium
- Goldberg Computer Science Building Closed June 10
- Upcoming conference: “From Inequality to Justice — Law and Ethics of AI Technology”
- Johnson Insurance supports available for employees impacted by the wildfires