Today@Dal» Go to news main
Campus flags lowered
Campus flags have been lowered and will remain lowered until end-of-day Tuesday to mark the following:
- The passing of Connor Coutts, member of the Facilities Management team.
- The passing of student Alexander Jessup, who died in residence on Sunday, Nov. 27, 2022, after experiencing unexpected medical complications associated with Diabetes. Alexander was a first-year science student who came to Dal from Callander, Ontario. He was a loved and active member of the Dalhousie community as a member of our Dalhousie Tigers Football Team, and resident of Studley House in Howe Hall. Alex lived life to the fullest and brought joy to everyone who knew him.
- The anniversary of the Halifax Explosion and the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women, both of which occur on Dec. 6
We recognize that some may be struggling as they process some of the losses our community has faced recently. Students may access supports through our Student Health and Wellness team. Faculty and staff supports are available through our Employee and Family Assistance Program, which can be accessed at workhealthlife.com, or through the enhanced mental health benefit from Blue Cross, or contact Accessible Employment at email@example.com for additional support or resources.
- Job postings
- Job postings
- Workspace available for those displaced by wildfires
- In Memoriam: Al Yarr — A legacy built on a labour of love
- New myDal Site Launch: Human Resources
- Office Closure: Student Accounts
- Job posting
- Goldberg Computer Science Building Closed June 3