Today@Dal» Go to news main
Final Day for Registration: Sustainability Challenge 2022
Posted by Office of Sustainability on October 31, 2022 in General Announcements
Join the Dalhousie Office of Sustainability for a month long challenge designed to teach you how to take action and incorporate sustainability into your work and daily life. At the end of each week, let us know what actions you took on the challenge submission form to be entered into our prize draw. There are $150 dollars worth of prizes to be won each week!
How it works:
- Register here
- Access the Sustainability Challenge 2022 Calendar to see what actions you will do when each week.
- Each week has several challenges you complete as well as a weekly webinar Wednesdays at noon (You can also just join us for one/all of the webinars):
- How to Plan Sustainable Events (Nov 2nd): https://events-tm.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=4124
- What Waste Goes Where (Nov 9th): https://events-tm.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=4125
- Home Energy Efficiency (Nov 16th): https://events-tm.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=4126
- Sustainable Transportation Options at Dalhousie (Nov 23rd): https://events-tm.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=4127
- At the end of each week, let us know what actions you took on the challenge submission form to be entered into our prize draw. You can submit once per week during the four-week challenge, you received one chance for each challenge completed and 4 chances for each webinar you attend. Your name will be put into a weekly draw each Tuesday for a prize pack designed to help you become even more sustainable.
Prizes for this challenge are sponsored by Johnson Insurance, Dal's insurance partner, and locally sourced in Halifax from the Tare Shop.
Inquiries to email@example.com
- Survey on Thriving Futures 2023: Exploring the SDGs at Dalhousie University
- Job postings
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame (CMHF) Laureate Symposium
- Special Access to Counselling Support
- Participants needed for walking study
- Goldberg Computer Science Building Closed June 10
- Upcoming conference: “From Inequality to Justice — Law and Ethics of AI Technology”
- International Symposium on Pediatric Pain 2023