Today@Dal» Go to news main
Keep calm, it's only conflict
Conflict is a normal part of our lives. Sometimes we avoid it and sometimes we jump into it feet first.
On Wednesday, October 12 from 2-3:30pm, Dal’s Ombudsperson Office will provide you with an opportunity to understand your style of conflict management and explore conflict-management skills during a Microsoft Teams session.
In learning to approach conflict resolution, we can find ways to confront problems through communication, honesty, and respect.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in attending and the Teams invite will be sent to you as well as handouts in preparation for the session.
This is open to everyone, all are welcome!
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings
- Off campus meal plans for winter term
- Participants needed for walking study
- Updated research ethics form for prospective research