Today@Dal» Go to news main
Temporary parking closure: LeMarchant Place pay and display
In preparation for the construction of the Event Centre, a drilling company is scheduled to be on campus to probe for rock depths. This will occur on Monday, January 24 through to Wednesday January 26 in the LeMarchant Place pay and display parking lot at east end of Wickwire Field.
The LMP pay and display lot will be closed from Sunday evening through to Thursday morning to accommodate this activity. Some drilling activity will also occur on the Wickwire Field and also at the tennis courts. This work is dependent on cooperative weather. We trust this disruption is for the betterment of our campus.
- Meet SuperNOVA!
- Job postings: Part‑Time Academic (Chemistry)
- Job postings: Part‑Time Academic (Pharmacy)
- Job postings
- Summer Undergraduate Bursary Program
- In‑person and online ergonomic assessments available to Dal employees
- Oceanography area of Life Sciences Centre closed today due to water issue
- CLT Summer Assessment Retreat (July 4‑8, 2022)