Today@Dal» Go to news main
University‑wide Teaching Awards
The University-wide Teaching Awards call for nominations close January 31, 2022.
Dalhousie University has an exceptional and complementary array of faculty and instructors, all who have help to build Dalhousie’s reputation for educational excellence across Canada and around the world.
Dalhousie honours instructors and graduate students on an annual basis with a number of teaching excellence and innovation awards for their contribution to maintaining and supporting Dalhousie's reputation as being a leader in higher education.
Learn more and submit a nomination:
- Academic Innovation Award
- Award for Excellence in Education for Diversity
- Award for Excellence in Graduate Supervision
- Contract and Limited-term Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Dalhousie Alumni Association Award of Excellence for Teaching
- Early Career Faculty Award of Excellence for Teaching
- Educational Leadership Award for Collaborative Teaching
- President’s Graduate/Undergraduate Student Teaching Award
- Sessional and Part-time Instructor Award for Excellence in Teaching
- 'We didn’t stand still.’ Open Learning & Career Development dean reflects on a transformative year in 2021/22
- Student Accessibility Centre closure extended
- Job postings
- Meet SuperNOVA!
- Job postings: Part‑Time Academic (Chemistry)
- Job postings: Part‑Time Academic (Pharmacy)
- Job postings
- In‑person and online ergonomic assessments available to Dal employees