Today@Dal» Go to news main
Participants needed for walking study
If you are sedentary to moderately active, over the age of 18 and have no history of ankle, knee or hip problems, you may be interested in participating in a walking study at Dalhousie University in the School of Physiotherapy.
The study requires two visits spaced one week apart for 2.5-3 hours per visit.
Please call Rebecca Moyer 902-494-2028, or email email@example.com for more information.
- New FOCUS article for Accessibility Week: Culturally Responsive Pedagogies and Universal Design for Learning in the Faculty of Health
- Your Voice survey update ‑ Prize winners
- Job postings
- Make your passwords unique and strong
- OpenThink applications now open for 2024
- What It's Like, #2
- Locating accessible and all‑gender washrooms at Dalhousie
- 2024 Employee Transit Program (EPass/XPass)