Today@Dal» Go to news main
2021‑2022 University‑Wide Teaching Awards
The call for nominations for the 2021-2022 University-wide Teaching Awards is now open.
These high-profile awards allow the university community to recognize the outstanding contributions of full-time and part-time faculty, and of teaching assistants to the learning experiences of our students.
We wanted to highlight a change to one of the awards, the President’s Graduate Teaching Assistant Award is now open to both undergraduate and graduate student instructors and has been renamed the President’s Graduate/Undergraduate Student Teaching Award.
The university-wide teaching awards include:
- Academic Innovation Award
- Award for Excellence in Education for Diversity
- Award for Excellence in Graduate Supervision
- Contract and Limited-term Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Dalhousie Alumni Association Faculty Award of Excellence for Teaching
- Early Career Faculty Award of Excellence for Teaching
- Educational Leadership Award for Collaborative Teaching
- President’s Graduate/Undergraduate Student Teaching Award
- Sessional and Part-time Instructor Award for Excellence in Teaching
The annual deadline to nominate for these awards is January 31. Award criteria, eligibility and nomination details for these Awards can be found at: https://www.dal.ca/dept/clt/awards_grants/Awards.html.