Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reminder: 2022‑23 Dalhousie budget survey closes tomorrow
Each year the Budget Advisory Committee (BAC), chaired by the Provost, engages the Dal community to provide input to guide recommendations for the university operating budget. Our primary goal is to align projections of our annual costs with a plan to ensure the university can meet those costs by reducing expenditures (cost cutting), by increasing revenues (predominantly through tuition fees), or by some combination of both.
Ahead of further planning for the 2022-23 operating budget, the BAC invites your input on the Dalhousie budget and spending priorities. The survey is an opportunity to provide early input in the BAC process. Your participation is completely voluntary and confidential.
Please complete the relevant survey:
The survey should only take a few minutes to complete and will be open for responses until October 29, 2021.
Thank you for your participation in the budget planning process.
- Up for a challenge? Sign up for the Canadian Center for Vaccinology's first human challenge trial to better understand whooping cough.
- Marker posting: BIOL4065 ‑ Sustainability and Complexity
- Job postings
- Job postings
- Teaching Assistant / Demonstrator / Marker postings: Department of Biology
- Reminder: Art Gallery planting tomorrow
- 2022 Summer Camps
- Reminder: Art Gallery Exhibition Tour Tomorrow at 11:00am